Stuff about software development, agile and testing

Monday, November 10, 2008

Another programming language for JVM

Things are really going crazy in programming language world these days, especially for JVM. Yesterday I noticed the new loke programming language from Ola bini and today I found clojure.
loke is a prototype based object oriented programming language. I personally think prototype based languages are much more fun to play with compare to class based object oriented languages, the reason I love JavaScript so much.
On the other hand we have clojure which is a functional programming language with lisp dialect. I haven't looked into it yet but I will definitely play with it very soon. Infact there is already a beta book available for it.

I am not sure what tomorrow has in store for me?

Labels